Thursday, June 30, 2011

Money

This post was originally published at 11.04AM on Thursday, June 30, 2011

Two things I wanted to write about today.


One is the demise of the 25p coin. RIP. I will miss you, but not as much as the 10p coin. (I haven't found any coin as likeable as the 10p. Not even the golden color 5 Re. ) But still, I will miss you. And you are already on the queue of things to tell my grandchildren.


The other is this article I read in TOI today. (not able to find the link - Man killed in train by people impersonating as eunuchs for not giving them the money they asked) Someone actually, ACTUALLY killed a man for not giving them money when they were begging?! It irritates me. To say the least.


The third is Google plus. I am trying it. But I really got to go. Promise to finish later.

No comments:

Post a Comment