Thursday, June 30, 2011

Why another blog??

The inevitable question, huh?

Well, I was actually trying out multiple templates and blog names for sometime. And landed on this one. I had long ago started a blog in wordpress to have a personal blog  but mainly to try out wordpress
For some reason, I  was never able to stick to wordpress. Thought I will import it back to blogspot. Somehow the import feature isn't working for me right now. But anyways, I am continuing here.


I am thinking I will just write short posts. With my coffee.. (Explain blog description. Check.)

And ya, i will continue blogging on "Among other things" but I intend it to be a more serious blog. Longer posts. All the stuff about religion, politics, literature.. you get the idea. This blog will be more of a journal. More of links, quick posts, stuff I like/recommend. More of me.

P.S: Ok. I confess. I wrote the "More of me"  only because it sounded nice. ;) Each blog is as much of me as the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment