Saturday, July 9, 2011

Enthiran

Every time I hear this song, I really love this line:
"Karuvil piranda ellam marikkum, arivil pirandadu marippade illai".. ("Everything born from a womb dies someday, but anything born from the mind never dies!")
Amazing line by Vairamuthu! As usual!

Anyway, I was watching Enthiran now for the second time (first time was of course in the theater LLASLATNKHLA*). And I find it quite entertaining. It is really long since I found any Tamil movie entertaining, so credit to Shankar. I also remembered one thing about Rajini**. He was always bad at dancing, and dad used to say that his dance moves look like exercise. Enthiran has given him a chance to do the same dance (i.e. exercise) but with the excuse of being a robot! Good excuse, I'd say... :P 
For that matter, the movie gave him a chance to do all the supernatural stunts also, again with the excuse. Though the excuse didn't really sound valid enough to me for this one...

*Long Long Ago, So Long Ago That Noone Knows How Long Ago :P
**Somehow Rajni sounds Northie aka jade (No, no offense, it is just an identity thing!). Rajini only sounds like Tamil :D

No comments:

Post a Comment